Presiona ENTER para ver los resultados o ESC para cancelar.

Diferenciarnos – Idea relámpago.

Cuanto más nos parecemos más nos empeñamos en diferenciarnos.


Comentarios

2 comentarios

Aprender Inglés Online

Lo malo sería que todos acabásemos siendo iguales. En la variedad está el gusto.

La última entrada de Aprender Inglés Online cuando publicaba el comentario: English Grammar Secrets

Isa

Por mucho que se diga,no hay nadie igual a nadie,ni los gemelos ni mellizos son iguales,gracias a dios,jaja

Isa

La última entrada de Isa cuando publicaba el comentario: MikeM’s TE REGALA ESTE PAQUETE


Deja un comentario

Uterine fibroids may be as small as a pea or the size of a basketball. Magnesium, when taken alone without calcium, can help to remove the calcification of uterine fibroid tumors. viagra 40 mg safe 7gear-road.com/qel-361289/ Tumors in subserosal and intramural locations comprise the majority (95%) of all leiomyomas submucous leiomyomas make up the remaining 5%. Birth control helped with the heavy bleeding. Epub 2007 feb 23. viagra women 2011 viagra 20 mg daily 5 webserver. Department of health and human services. Information on long-term side effects of ufe is limited, as the procedure is relatively new in the united states. 2008. servicatering.com/mnm-363595/ http://isntlifesweet.com/ray-363949/ Epub 2007 feb 23. Loss of ovarian function, infertility , and loss of orgasm. A. (organic is best whenever possible). viagra with alcohol Department of health and human services. too much viagra and alcohol http://eastwindchildsponsorship.com/qoy-364261/ I was so relieved. 2008. viagra 20 mg